TREYNOR COMMUNITY CENTER
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE QUESTIONNAIRE
Sponsored by the American Legion Post #725
1. What is the date of your event?
2. What time would you like to have the bar open?
3. How many people will be attending the event?
4. Will this be a cash bar or host bar or combination? A gratuity of 15% will be added to all host/combination bars.
5. Are you interested in serving champagne to toast the ceremony? If so, how many bottles will you need?
Legion Bar must supply the champagne if needed and the host will reimburse the cost.
6. Will you support the Legion's decision of not serving minors or denying service to anyone who seems intoxicated?
- State liquor laws do not permit alcoholic beverages to be brought into a public meeting place from an outside
source by a patron or attendees.
- NO KEG BEER WILL BE SOLD.
- No alcoholic beverages should be removed from the building.
- No alcoholic beverages served without a valid I.D.
- No pop to be brought in when the Legion Bar is open.
PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS NO LATER THAN 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO
City of Treynor Legion contact person
P.O. Box 234 Val Reed
Treynor, IA 51575 (402) 510-9079